Vegan Food Conference
By Tracey Hall ~
Normally I don’t write about things outside of the Jersey Shore, but this conference caught my eye. There are so many health conscious people here, I felt that sharing information on the biggest vegan food conference would be appreciated:
| Eat For The Planet has partnered with Plant Based World to launch of the Eat For The Future Business Forum, which will be taking place during the Plant Based World Conference & Expo (PBW), June 7-8, 2019 at the Javits Convention Center in NYC.
The Eat For The Future Business Forum aims to provide solutions for retailers, food service providers, brands and more, offering panels and discussions focused on the shifting food landscape as well as challenges and opportunities in the plant-based space.
The speaker line-up already includes renowned industry leaders such as:
- Michele Simon, Executive Director of the Plant Based Foods Association
- Andrew Rigie, Executive Director of the New York City Hospitality Alliance
- Bruce Friedrich, Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Good Food Institute
- Miyoko Schinner, CEO and Founder of Miyoko’s Kitchen
- Brad Barnes, Director of Consulting & Industry Programs at The Culinary Institute of America
- Lisa Feria, CEO of Stray Dog Capital
- Lou Cooperhouse, CEO and President of Blue Nalu
- T.K. Pillan, Partner and Co-founder of PowerPlant Ventures
- with many more to be announced soon!
This is a must-attend event for anyone looking to expand their business in the plant-based food space!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: USE THE VIP CODE “EFTP” AT CHECKOUT TO GET 20% OFF
the Eat For The Future Business Forum and all access passes
|The Early Bird Registration for the Eat for the Future Business Forum is $395 which includes access to two-days of educational sessions in the Forum, keynotes, expo hall, educational theaters, and opening reception. To register, visit http://plantbasedworldexpo.com/register.asp.
Other conference tracks include the 2-day Food Solutions For Human Health Summit which will provide CE-credited nutrition education for health professionals, and the Community Day programming, open to the general public on June 8 for those interested in learning more about the benefits of a plant-based diet and lifestyle. To view the details for the entire event and join the mailing list, visitwww.plantbasedworldexpo.com.
|Join the #EatForThePlanet Community on Facebook and Instagram!