Content provided by our partner Surf Suds Laundromats~
What’s not to love about fall? With pumpkin spice and changing leaves most of us want to cozy down come fall. We decorate our houses and prepare for the upcoming holidays. Traditionally, spring cleaning steals the show when it comes to cleaning our homes. But, a good cleaning in the fall may be just as important. Remember, you’ll be spending a lot more time in your home than you have all summer. Here are just a few things you should add to your cleaning list.
- Audit your pantry
- Prepare your kitchen for holiday baking
- Test your smoke detectors
- Shampoo carpets
- Wash windows
- Clean dirty blinds, baseboards, and window coverings
- Clean walls
- Vacuum and spot clean upholstered items in your home
- Wipe down kitchen cupboards
- Straighten and organize closets
- Replace your furnace filter
- Have your chimney swept and inspected
- Clean and cover patio furniture
- Check weather-stripping and caulk
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Prepare your garden/yard for winter
Deep cleaning your home will give you a chance to change over for the upcoming season. Don’t forget to pull out all of your winter linens and find room in your closet for coats and boots to be accessible. If you’d like to freshen your winter linens or deep clean your summer linens before they go in storage, call us today!
We’re here to help with all your laundry needs!
If you are unable to go out, we’re here to help! Try using our awesome Pickup & Delivery Service! Text your order to 732-995-5752 – please include name, address, handling instructions and pickup window (e.g. 10-11 am on Friday)
Clean Is Our Guarantee!