Content provided by our partner, Surf Suds Laundromats ~
Summer is now behind us and what we love about fall is it’s the beginning of the home season. We find ourselves being inside more often and we get ready to hunker down for winter. Before we settle in, there are a few spots in the home that tend to go uncleaned for long periods of time.
Here’s a quick list to spruce up now, especially if you’ll be hosting visitors over the holiday season”
Fall Home Cleaning Checklist:
- Wash your walls.
- Wash your windows, window sills, and all the window groves.
- Clean your washer and dryer.
- Clean your doorknobs, doors, and light switch plates.
- Vacuum under all beds, couches, and other furniture.
- Dust the tops of doors and door frames.
- Spot clean carpets and rugs.
- Clean floors underneath area rugs.
- Wash curtains or have them cleaned.
- Remove and rinse your window screens.
- Wash your washable vacuum cleaner filters
- Clean your baseboards.
Fall cleaning brightens up your entire living space. Don’t forget, Surf Suds can help with your comforters and linens.Clean Is Our Guarantee!