By Sharon Merkel Prudhomme ~
Here’s a sweet and spicy recipe for Hawaiian Chicken Wings we know you’ll enjoy! Just in time for summer!
What you’ll need:
- 2 1/2 pounds of wings, trimmed and separated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sweetener to substitute for sugar
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
Ready, set, cook!
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Marinade the wings in the mixture for at least two hours at room temperature.
Saving marinade, put wings on broiling rack and broil until browned and cooked through, (about 20 minutes) basting wings with marinade about every 10 minutes.
Transfer to a platter and serve!
4 – 6 servings.